Friday, April 26, 2013

Mika Turns . . . . ummmmmm 24!

I know this is a few days late, but now it is Mika's turn to answer the b-day questions.

My favorite food: Either Mexican or Chinese. 

My favorite sport to play and watch is: To play = tennis.  To watch = college football.

My favorite TV show is: Psych.

The coolest person on earth is: Peter.

My favorite thing to learn about is: Disease origins.

The thing I do most awesomest is: Cook.

If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to: New Zealand.

My favorite color is: Blue. 

When I grow up I'm going to be: Old.

My favorite song is: "Highway to the Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins. 

Three words that describe me best are: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, interesting and intense.

When I was little I: Crazy.

My favorite season is: Spring.

My favorite snack is: Chips.

The food I hate the most is: Mushrooms and Squash.

My best friend is: Peter.

If I had one wish I would wish for: A magic wand.

My favorite place to go is: San Francisco.

If I had a million dollars I would: A new house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.