Wednesday, April 17, 2013

McKenzie turns 7 too.

My favorite food: Alfredo Noodles. 
My favorite sport to play and watch is: Ice skating.

My favorite TV show is: Disney Shake it up.

The coolest person on earth is: My friends Cayla and Malia

My favorite thing to learn about in school is: Plants .

The thing I do most awesomest is: Sing .

If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to: Hawaii.

My favorite color is: Pink 

When I grow up I'm going to be: A Princess.

My favorite song is: "Feel this moment" by Christina Aguilera

Three words that describe me best are: Sing, Dance, and Nice.

When I was little I: tried to open doors I was not suppose to.

My favorite season is: Spring.

My favorite snack is: Toast

The food I hate the most is: Shrimp

My best friend is: Cayla and Malia.

If I had one wish I would wish for: To fly.

My favorite place to go is: Disney World.

If I had a million dollars I would: Buy a castle.

Can you tell who my girly girl is?

2 comments:

K said...

Happy Happy Birthday Princess McKenzie! I hope you have a fabulous 7th birthday!!

annalisa said...

Happy birthday cutie pie!