Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Lauren turns 7.

My favorite food: Alfredo Noodles.

My favorite sport to play and watch is: Soccer

My favorite TV show is: Tinkerbell

The coolest person on earth is: My mommy. She said it not me.

My favorite thing to learn about in school is: Music.

The thing I do most awesomest is: Color .

If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to: Disney World.

My favorite color is: Green.

When I grow up I'm going to be: A Fairy

My favorite song is: " You spin my right round" by flowrider.

Three words that describe me best are:Giggly, Nice, Pretty.

When I was little I: Was crazy.

My favorite season is: Winter.

My favorite snack is: Lunchables.

The food I hate the most is: Potatoes.

My best friend is: Hope.

If I had one wish I would wish for: To fly .

My favorite place to go is: Disney World.

If I had a million dollars I would: Go to Disney World.

I guess a trip to Disney World should be in our future. Anyone want to pay for that one?

2 comments:

K said...

Happy Happy Birthday Lauren! Hope you have a wonderful day!! Btw, if you come to Disneyland you'll get FREE room and board! (o:

annalisa said...

Happy birthday! Hope you did something fun!